Minnesota Adjustment of Status 245i Attorney


There are many advantages provided by Section 245(i). This section permits those who have overstayed their visas or entered into the U.S. without papers, to petition for an Adjustment of Status.

While this may involve a penalty-fine, it allows applicants to remain in the U.S. to apply for a Green Card. The attorneys at Tarshish Cody PLC will explain the benefits and procedures available from Section 245(i).

Applicants for an Adjustment of Status under Section 245(i) must have had a labor certification or immigrant visa petition filed with approval when filed. Questions can arise if the employer-sponsor has gone out of business, or the relative-sponsor has died. Do Section 245(i) benefits last a lifetime? How are immediate family members affected {spouse, children}? Does marriage either before or after the petition for Adjustment of Status filing make a difference?

Our attorneys at Tarshish Cody PLC can answer these and other questions about how to get a Green Card under Section 245(i). We welcome your call today at 952-361-5556 (or fill out the free case evaluation form below) to help you through the legal issues of your Adjustment of Status 245i case.

Start Your Immigration Case Evaluation

Fields marked with an * are required

Featured By