Minnesota Consular Processing Attorney

For aliens residing outside the U.S. or those ineligible to apply for an Adjustment of Status inside the U.S., they are eligible to apply for permanent resident at an Embassy or Consulate in the home country of the alien. A relative in the U.S. submits a form I-130 to the USCIS, or an employer submits a form I-140, which when approved, gets forwarded to the National Visa Center.

 As the petitioner’s priority date nears the current date, the National Visa Center calls for the petitioner’s filing fees and documentation to schedule a visa interview. Upon compliance, the National Visa Center forwards the documentation to the Embassy or Consulate, which will schedule the alien, spouse, and children for an immigrant interview when the priority date becomes current. After approval, the alien and family can travel into the U.S. to formally seek admission for permanent residency.

Our attorneys at Tarshish Cody PLC are ready to help with this I-485 application. We welcome your call today at 952-361-5556 (or fill out the free case evaluation form below) to help you through the legal issues of your Consular Processing case.

Start Your Immigration Case Evaluation

Fields marked with an * are required

Featured By