Minnesota Provisional Waivers Attorney

Waiver For Inadmissible Status

When someone enters the United States illegally their status becomes “inadmissible.” Tarshish Cody PLC attorneys can discuss with those with an inadmissible status, options to obtain a waiver. The process has become simpler as of late, and our immigration waiver attorneys can set up a free initial consultation to explain this waiver process.

How Provisional Waivers Work

The old process for those with an inadmissible status involved applying for a waiver for a pardon for breaking immigration laws. This entailed the person leaving the U.S. and waiting in their home country for approval of the waiver application.

Currently the waiver for pardon process is simpler. Our immigration waiver attorneys can explain how to apply for a provisional waiver which is available for spouses and children of U.S. citizens, which allows waiver applicants to stay in the country while the application is considered. It is a streamlined and quicker process that eliminates the need to leave the country. Our lawyers will explain that if a waiver is approved, they will be required to return to their home country to have their visa stamped with the passport and then re-enter the U.S. legally thus becoming a permanent resident.

Contact Our Immigration Waiver Lawyer

Tarshish Cody PLC offers a free initial consultation with our experienced immigration waiver attorney to discuss your specific circumstances. We welcome your call today at 952-361-5556 (or fill out the free case evaluation form below) to help you through the legal issues of your Provisional Waivers case.

Start Your Immigration Case Evaluation

Fields marked with an * are required

Featured By