Minnesota Visa Extensions Attorney

Minneapolis Visa Extension Attorney

Tarshish Cody’s immigration attorneys understand that circumstances occur in which require you to seek an extension of your visa.   Sick relative? Looking to extend a Student or Work Visa? Transferring of an F-1 Student Visa to a Work Visa? An experienced immigration attorney can guide you through the process.  Give us a call at 952-361-5556 (or fill out the free case evaluation form below) and let’s discuss the best option that is right for you.

Start Your Immigration Case Evaluation

Fields marked with an * are required

Featured By